The Arizona History Museum in Tucson and the Arizona Heritage Center at Papago Park in metro Phoenix are now open. These spacious museums allow for social distancing and have outdoor features. Here are a few things to know when planning your visit.
- Our friendly staff will greet you wearing a mask. They are smiling with their eyes!
- Museum guests, vendors, and visitors are asked to maintain 6-feet physical distancing in the museums.
- Masks or face coverings for museum guests, vendors, and visitors are required.
- The museums are open with restricted hours Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Please wash your hands before your visit to the museum.
- The Library and Archives are open by appointment only. Email email@example.com to schedule a visit.
- In Flagstaff, Pioneer Museum remains closed but the grounds are open to the public. In Yuma, the grounds of the Sanguinetti House Museum & Gardens are open to the public. Learn more.